Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay

+3
Azrael
Panda
xxYukixAvengefulxx
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Roleplay - Page 20 Empty Re: The Roleplay

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:57 pm

ooc//
Haha he doesn't have to do anything I just wanted to write that. XD
or he could come down and tell him who the girl in the picture is?
(Ahem her. XD)

ic//

Ella looked at him, and hissed, "I SAID TO CLOSE THEM!" Ella screamed she closed the curtains herself, "Lets find a way out... please. Lets just find a way." Ella said hopelessly.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"Would you stop yelling already?" he put his fingers to his head as if about to have a migrane. "I've been stuck here for over 4,500 years...there is no way of getting out of here, unless you ask Mil yourself. Work up a deal, because...I know I can't leave here ever...I'm never going to see her," his words trailed off as his face was sad as well as his voice. "And, if I do end up escaping...I can't go to the place where you live...your father can't...I don't know if I should just be angry or not," he folded his arms and looked away from her.
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"You shouldn't let me. And I won't. I promise." Clara said. She looked at Kyle. "Maybe we can go now? I'm feeling fine."
She glanced around. "I don't smell anything. What's wrong?"

"Laim, be nice." Rose said. She smiled at Croy and patted her head. "Do you like your new brother and sister?" She asked.

Rima stood outside of Mil's mansion, her eyes dull and a ball in her hands. Her red hair up in pigtails and her blue dress flowed in the breeze. "Genius!" She shout, making a sort of pouting face. "Genius, come play with me!"
Panda
Panda
Admin

Number of posts : 1255

http://pandas-blood.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 pm

((RIMA FROM VK?! XD
I think that her name *ponders*))

Croy nodded.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 pm

I'm having one of those ADD moments...
Who is Rima again? *Yes...let's all laugh at me now*

Kyle nodded and turned around back to the mansion. "I don't know. Wolves get that a lot. When they can sense something is wrong, but we just can't figure out what it is yet...but all I know is that...it's pretty bad."

Kaname let his smile die down as he just gazed over at Rose. "Rose, you'll always love me...right? No matter what happens...," many things were on his mind, but he just had to share with what he did have on his mind at the moment.

Liam smiled, trying to behave himself.

(Tell me who she is and I'll bring out Mil XDDDD)
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 pm

xxYukixAvengefulxx wrote:"Would you stop yelling already?" he put his fingers to his head as if about to have a migrane. "I've been stuck here for over 4,500 years...there is no way of getting out of here, unless you ask Mil yourself. Work up a deal, because...I know I can't leave here ever...I'm never going to see her," his words trailed off as his face was sad as well as his voice. "And, if I do end up escaping...I can't go to the place where you live...your father can't...I don't know if I should just be angry or not," he folded his arms and looked away from her.

Azzy reply. It's Genesis...forgot his name. LOL
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 pm

xxYukixAvengefulxx wrote:
xxYukixAvengefulxx wrote:"Would you stop yelling already?" he put his fingers to his head as if about to have a migrane. "I've been stuck here for over 4,500 years...there is no way of getting out of here, unless you ask Mil yourself. Work up a deal, because...I know I can't leave here ever...I'm never going to see her," his words trailed off as his face was sad as well as his voice. "And, if I do end up escaping...I can't go to the place where you live...your father can't...I don't know if I should just be angry or not," he folded his arms and looked away from her.

Azzy reply. It's Genesis...forgot his name. LOL

((I did. D: ))
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm

"We can find a way out.. I promise." Ella said, "There's always a way." Ella looked around, she took off her necklace and opened it. She began raising it up and down like she was looking for cell phone signal.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm

"Maybe we should go back. It could be Mil." Clara said.

"Kaname, I always loved you. From the first time I saw you." Rose said. She smiled and looked at him. "Why are you having these doubts now? I would never forget you if something ever happened and I don't think I'd ever move on. Not like you did, although I do not hold that over your head. I...I am only saying that I wouldn't do that to you."

(( Rima is on the second to last page at the very bottom. I think? I don't remember. XD ))
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:19 pm

"Wait...I think I have a way to get out of here...but," he took off his red leather jacket quickly and wrapped it around her like a baby. "Since, the sun is bothering you," he said smiling for some reason. He picked her up and jumped out of the Inn window, keeping his arms around her as if protecting her from the demons and the sun. "I...might have an idea," he said pacing very fast towards the castle. Genesis placed her down in his room, where it was covered in black satin and red roses...similiar to Kaname's bedroom. "Mil knows some sort of a spell that gets him from here to the real world...a black portal. I only know part," he (just like the icon in my signature) put his hand to his forehead and his arm flung to his side and a huge beautiful black wing shot out on his left side. Genesis mumbled a few words that he remembered and a small black portal opened. "Go...this portal is only meant for one," he said. His voice sounded exactly the same as Kaname's, not a hint differ. "I have to hold the spell as you go...but, Ella it was great meeting you." He smiled as his hands were still in the exact position as they were before. "I...I want you to know something," he said holding up the portal. "What would you think if I told you that...I'm Kaname," he pushed her through the portal quickly and she landed in front of the mansion. The portal closed and Genesis stood in his bedroom alone.
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Panda wrote:"Maybe we should go back. It could be Mil." Clara said.

"Kaname, I always loved you. From the first time I saw you." Rose said. She smiled and looked at him. "Why are you having these doubts now? I would never forget you if something ever happened and I don't think I'd ever move on. Not like you did, although I do not hold that over your head. I...I am only saying that I wouldn't do that to you."

(( Rima is on the second to last page at the very bottom. I think? I don't remember. XD ))

I just spilled half the plan right there. XDDDDDDDD

Kyle nodded, "Alright lets go..but first let me alert Kain and the wolves...they might have the same feeling as I."

Kaname looked at the floor, his eyes were watery as if about to tear up. "No doubts, Rose. I just wanted to hear from you that you'll always love me," he looked up at her...his eyes streaming with tears. "I just wanted to know that."
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 pm

xxYukixAvengefulxx wrote:"Wait...I think I have a way to get out of here...but," he took off his red leather jacket quickly and wrapped it around her like a baby. "Since, the sun is bothering you," he said smiling for some reason. He picked her up and jumped out of the Inn window, keeping his arms around her as if protecting her from the demons and the sun. "I...might have an idea," he said pacing very fast towards the castle. Genesis placed her down in his room, where it was covered in black satin and red roses...similiar to Kaname's bedroom. "Mil knows some sort of a spell that gets him from here to the real world...a black portal. I only know part," he (just like the icon in my signature) put his hand to his forehead and his arm flung to his side and a huge beautiful black wing shot out on his left side. Genesis mumbled a few words that he remembered and a small black portal opened. "Go...this portal is only meant for one," he said. His voice sounded exactly the same as Kaname's, not a hint differ. "I have to hold the spell as you go...but, Ella it was great meeting you." He smiled as his hands were still in the exact position as they were before. "I...I want you to know something," he said holding up the portal. "What would you think if I told you that...I'm Kaname," he pushed her through the portal quickly and she landed in front of the mansion. The portal closed and Genesis stood in his bedroom alone.

Ella looked at him, a bit shocked. She was pushed threw and she landed in her room. Nothing touched, great so they didn't even care that she was GONE with MIL! Ella looked at the window, why were ur her curtains open.?!?! Ella let out a blood curdling scream, the intensity of the sun was burning her, she kept screaming.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm

AZZY IT'S DARK IN THIS WORLD.

CLARA AND KYLE ARE OUT FOR A WALK...SO IT AIN'T SUNNY YET. XDDD

AND, PANDA. HOW IS RIMA RELATION WITH MIL? XDDD
SHE IS IN HIS WORLD, SO...IS THERE SOMETHING LIKE HUH? ROFL.
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 pm

"What would you think if I told you that...I'm Kaname," he pushed her through the portal quickly and she landed in front of the mansion. The portal closed and Genesis stood in his bedroom alone.

Kaname looked at the floor, his eyes were watery as if about to tear up. "No doubts, Rose. I just wanted to hear from you that you'll always love me," he looked up at her...his eyes streaming with tears. "I just wanted to know that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These two lines should be shocking you guys now. XDDDDDDDDDDD
;;
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

ooc//

Clara isn't a pureblood so the sun doesn't hurt her! XD
and I'm kinda shocked, but confused. D:

ic//

Ella looked around, "Arte?!" Ella called.

((Better?))
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:32 pm

(( I thought it was still night. Did I miss something while I was trying to read everything quickly? I thought it was only like a few hours since Ella left.

And I don't know. I just wanted to do something with Rima. XD Um. She could be some unfortunate girl that Mil traped? IDK. ))
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 pm

ooc//
Well I thought it was morning cuz with Jiz and all they went to sleep so it's morning now? XD
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 pm

"Kaname, what's wrong? What's going on with you? You should be happy. We have two new beautiful children!" Rose said. She smiled and looked at the twins. Both were still sleeping.
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Arte ran into the room, "Yes, Ella?" out of breath. She closed the curtains quickly and looked at her burn marks. "Here drink this," she said pulling out a vile.

Genesis had his head low, staring off at the patterns into the floor. "Ella...please, think wisely at what I told you...you're my only hope at getting out of here," he said and closed his eyes. Mil walked in and noticed that Genesis had conjured up the portal, furious, he pulled out his long sword and aimed it right on his neck. Genesis didn't move a bit, "I can't believe you're making Angelus lie all this time! You're nothing, but a damn bastard father...who has completely lost everything...including a heir," he glared and pulled out his red sword. "I'll tell, Rose. I swear to God I will! I'll tell Rose, that I'm the one that laid in the cell beside her all those nights! I'll tell her it was I that loved her and wanted to be with her forever! I tell her the truth! That I'm Kaname Kuran Huertos!" he slashed away at Mil and they began to brawl.
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Our time zones are crazy. XDDDDD

Kaname stood up and looked away, "Give me a moment, please, Rose...I need to get some air...forgive me," he rushed out of the room and ran up the stairs not knowing that Ella had ever left. His eyes were watered when he saw Ella standing there with Arte.

(OKAY PANDA. Maybe, Rima knows a way out and can help Genesis????? Add another post for her)
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

xxYukixAvengefulxx wrote:Arte ran into the room, "Yes, Ella?" out of breath. She closed the curtains quickly and looked at her burn marks. "Here drink this," she said pulling out a vile.

Genesis had his head low, staring off at the patterns into the floor. "Ella...please, think wisely at what I told you...you're my only hope at getting out of here," he said and closed his eyes. Mil walked in and noticed that Genesis had conjured up the portal, furious, he pulled out his long sword and aimed it right on his neck. Genesis didn't move a bit, "I can't believe you're making Angelus lie all this time! You're nothing, but a damn bastard father...who has completely lost everything...including a heir," he glared and pulled out his red sword. "I'll tell, Rose. I swear to God I will! I'll tell Rose, that I'm the one that laid in the cell beside her all those nights! I'll tell her it was I that loved her and wanted to be with her forever! I tell her the truth! That I'm Kaname Kuran Huertos!" he slashed away at Mil and they began to brawl.

((OMG I GET IT NOW! XD
Shay: *rejoices* XD))

"No Arte.. I'm fine about that..." Ella dusted the little burn marks on her hand off, "I fell, I need to you check on the... fetus." Ella said with a small nod.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:45 pm

So, story has it. Mil's first born was Genesis (Kaname Kuran Huertos) he had been in the cell beside Rose all those years...the entire time. It was Genesis (Kaname). Mil knew that at the wedding that the Man (Elder) wanted to see Kaname...he decided that he would use one of his toy sons Kaname (Angelus) and pretend it was Kaname all this time. Mil told him to lie and pretend he was really Kaname and that tortured the hell out of the real Kaname...Genesis. Angelus had to lie becase Mil threatened that if he would ever tell the truth...the brothers and sisters of the Huertos will die...including Rose. Do time, Kaname (Angelus) was fond of Rose and fell in love with her. Everything that Kaname has done/said in the past was really Genesis. And, the rose Mil had left Angelus all this time was a reminder of the real Kaname back at home...if Kaname were to fall in love with another woman...the rose pedals would fall and he would die. That is why the fake Kaname had lost many pedals with Amelia and Shay. Therefore, Genesis being the real Kaname...still loves Rose very much and has been trapped in Mil's world ever since.
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxYukixAvengefulxx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Arte cleaned the burn marks away and froze when she said fetus. "W-w-what...?" she looked shocked and stared at her belly. "Mil...he...," she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around her. "I'm so sorry you have to bare this...Ella."

Kaname stood frozen by the door when Ella said fetus. "Ella...," his eyes still red from crying.

GOT TO GO TO BED. NIGHT NIGHT!!!! TOMMORROW!
xxYukixAvengefulxx
xxYukixAvengefulxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Soo..

Kanames not really Kaname?
'o.O
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Ella looked at them, she wanted to cry too.. "I know.. it's terrible." Ella sighed and looked down at her body, "But I'm going to swell up and have the most hellish pain there is.." Ella looked at Kaname and fel sadnened. She only took a deep uneasy breath and looked at Arte.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next