Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Roleplay.

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The NEW Roleplay. Empty The NEW Roleplay.

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Let the games... Begin! >Very Happy
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The NEW Roleplay. Empty Allison

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 pm

A sigh escaped a pair of soft lips. Paramore playing quietly across the green painted room, she turned over on her side and closed her eyes. Allison Alexander was seventeen years old and was thinking of something strange, a boy. A boy she saw when she got her broken arm fixed, he was a doctor and she was falling for him harder than a penny down the Empire State Building. Anxiously, she turned over, his last name was Cedric Clarke... thats all she could remember, she had been seeing him for about a month now.. she just wished she could see him. Though it was hard for her to believe in this feeling due to the heartlessness of her Brother and Parents, who have never experienced love like this. "I wish he'd see me." She muttered.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

The NEW Roleplay. Empty Re: The NEW Roleplay.

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Cedric Clarke walked out of his front door and closed the door behind him. He walked down the walkway and turned back to look at the house when the shutter banged against the house. He glanced at the attic window, where the shutter was hanging. "This house is too large." He said to himself. He turned and continued down the walk. The cool ocean breeze ruffled his slightly curly hair. It was just after sunset and the streets were busy. He frowned and walked to his car. He got into the car and drove toward the beach.

Melaina knocked on Allison's door. "Allison? Markus is looking for you."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:33 pm

((OMG MEL I REMEMBER HER Very Happy))

Allison jumped up, her eyebrow raised, since when did Markus want to talk to her? She sighed and fell back on her pillow, "Tell him to come here then, because I'm not coming out." She called back, her hazel eyes closed in exhaustion. She rolled over and turned her lamp on, then shut off the music, "Yes, Markus?" She muttered, her face in her pillow.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 am

Markus sighed when Melaina relayed what Allison had said. "Fine. I'll go up there." He turned from the window he had been staring out and walked out of the room and up the steps. He paused outside of Allison's room long enough to knock. "How are you feeling?" He asked. He looked at his sister skeptically. She looked as though she hadn't been sleeping well recently.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:09 am

"Fine." She retorted, "Why do you ask?"
Allison raised a brow and looked at her brother, he never cared about how she felt. Changing positions, the girl crossed her arms and looked towards her brother, skeptical.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am

"Oh you know. Typical brotherly concern for my little sister's well being." Markus replied flippantly. "Why else would I ask?" He asked narrowing his gold colored eyes at his sister. He wondered if she was hiding something.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 am

"Yeah, but you're never concerned about my well being, you almost ditched me in our last raid." She snapped, "Ugh, Markus, just leave me alone, you're annoying me." She decided to take refuge under her pillow and close her eyes, "I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get my cast off." She called, "And close the door on your way out.''
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 am

Markus raised an eyebrow. "So I suppose this means you're going to stay home tonight?" He ran a hand through his dark hair. "We need you for this raid." He stated.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:29 am

"Ugh, What house now? You know, this place isn't infested with Vampires like New York and Chicago, it's a freaking town called Sweet River. What kind of place called sweet river is infested with Vampires, Huh?" She replied along with a nice roll of her eyes, 'Markus, you're stupid. Goodnight."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 am

Markus shook his head at his sister. "There are more vampires here than you think." He held up a newspaper. "In the past week there have been 12 vampire related deaths and a couple of burned houses. There's a coven war of some sort going on around here." He tossed the paper at her. "If we aren't careful then the people of Sweet River are going to wind up getting involved. I'd hate to think of the bloodshed that would take place if that were to happen. But oh well suit yourself." He walked out of the room, leaving the door open just to spite her.

((Dang Markus is a jerk!))
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 am

"Asshole." Allison muttered, shutting her light off.

Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 am

(I'm going to post for Azzy right now.))
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  elbenji Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 am

(Finally joining in xD)

Damien could hear the noises from the other room and took a deep breath, shaking his head in the process. Looking out from the door, he marched to the front and stood by the door in the hallway. He looked at his pale tan and wondered how he had gotten so far in such time in the first place. In all of his travels, he had never been as stationary as in this moment and he had to admit that he somewhat liked it. It was a calm idea and for the most part, safe.
elbenji
elbenji
Admin

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-30
Location : In Miami writing my dark cryptic fantasies that people seem to enjoy and I seem to love

http://Myspace.com/rock_out_or_die

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 am

((BEN!))
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  elbenji Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 am

(XD Hey!)
elbenji
elbenji
Admin

Location : In Miami writing my dark cryptic fantasies that people seem to enjoy and I seem to love

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:49 am

((Now off to bed!))

An old card weaved though the winding streets of the little town of Sweet River, all the green grass and the flowers blooming. The joys of a normal life, seen behind a highly tinted window. Her eyes the color of her envy to be outdoors at that very moment, a small smile crossing her pale lips. You see, the girl had been traveling the world for the last few months and finally, after an enlightening trip to Africa and Asia, she was ready to settle into a home with her beloved Damien, who she had been married too for the last forty years. Assuming that they were quite the elderly couple, they shockingly, were not. Azrael Mae Ra'aeso, looked as if she hasn't aged a day after her seventeenth birthday and only stands at about five feet tall. Her short, dark locks bring the most shocking contrast to her very pale complexion. Her dress matched the color of her hair, black. While the only acessory to her dull dress was the beautiful headwrap that loosely contained her windblown look. The girls nimble fingers did not leave the photo of her Syrian lover, Damien. Who she hasn't heard from in quite a long time, she would give looks of adoration to her man in the picture, with his uniform on from the war. ((Damien was in WWI.. right?)) Finally, she came up to a lovely manor and sighed in relief. She was home. Before the chauffeur could even grab her stuff she was already waiting outside the car for him. She could hardly wait.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  elbenji Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 am

(XD Yes, Free French actually

and kay =) same here!)

Damien heard something outside and motioned out. With wide eyes he looked upon his bride for the first time in decades. Grinning madly, Damien made a mad rush to her and wrapped his arms around his beloved. "Azrael!" He called out gleefully. He hadn't seen her in so long in fact he was worried she had forgotten about his existence. Continuing a smile, he looked upon her dress and face and began to kiss her cheeks. She was back! "It's been so long." He took a deep breath, trying to recollect his demeanor and to not ruin his nice black and white tuxedo for such purposes. Coughing, he looked at Azrael and smiled. "So, how was the trip?"
elbenji
elbenji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 am

Azrael couldn't help but smile as a small tear ran down her face. She missed him, horribly and when he grabbed her she couldn't help but do the same. She wiped the rest of her tear and held him close, taking in every little thing she remembered. His scent, his touch, everything. She felt relieved that he was okay and here waiting for her, she looked up at him, "It was enlightening." She responded, "but it doesn't matter, I'll tell you more inside, dear." She then gave him a small peck and took his hand, "I missed you.''
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm

The next morning, Allison awoke and put on a simple blouse and some jeans before heading over to the hospital to get her cast off. Tiredly, she proceeded across the town and into the office of Cedric Clarke, the doctor she has been seeing for the last few visits. "Allison Alexander." A young woman called, her hair outdated and her lips a bright red, "The Doctor will see you now." with a sigh, she got up and lugged her black cast along with her to a tiny room with bright fluorescent lights and a mickey mouse poster across the way. Her eyes glanced towards the clock... this was going to be a while.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Cedric entered the room and glanced at his patient then at the file in his hand. "Hello Miss Alexander." He said in his crisp British accent. "How is your arm feeling?" He adjusted his glasses and walked over to the sink in the corner. He squirted the hand sanitizer onto his hands and waited for Allison's answer.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:29 pm

"Fine, it's not like I haven't had a break before." Allison responded with a roll of her eyes, she leaned against the wall and glanced at him, as if she didn't take him seriously. "Look, Doctor, I'm not some little pussy girl who cries whenever she gets a little scratch on her arm. It takes a lot more to make me cry." She smirked.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Cedric raised an eyebrow. "I didn't say you were." He gestured toward the X-Rays on the computer monitor behind him. "I did also notice that you've had multiple fractures in your life time. Tell me how is your home situation?" He asked. "It is very unusual for anyone to have so many broken bones."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

"We work for the government, that's all I can tell you." Allison responded, leaning forward, "It's not an easy job." Allison took a look at her X-rays, "Compound fracture, my Carpus, third fracture, first major one, had to reset my Scaphoid and Lunate which form the wrist joint, it was a pretty bad break, but whatever."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Cedric shook his head. "I understand the difficult job part. Maybe you should find a new one if possible. If you're getting this much damage from your job then I would venture a guess that it's rather life threatening." He looked her in the eyes. "Just try to be careful." He cracked a smile. "Well let's get this thing off so you can have your wrist back, shall we?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next