Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Roleplay.

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The NEW Roleplay. - Page 4 Empty Re: The NEW Roleplay.

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 am

"Well, I've seen a lot of murder on their part, but it's a family business, I have to do it. Honestly, I don't know what I'd be like if I didn't ever do it. You know, I'm a cheerleader.'' Allison looked at him, "It's strange, I just have this weird connection with everyone, like I know something they don't. None of them realize how many times I've saved their asses when they're stumbling drunk from a party. It's my Senior year and all and I'm too busy working." Allison sighed, "You know, if my family met you, they wouldn't even be able to tell if you were a vampire. We only know if their eyes are that murky blue and fangs exposed, cause well... you know, it's obvious." Allison sighed and turned away from the portrait.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:19 am

"I have seen some evil vampires in my day. I have seen some who are more like me, they want nothing more than to live their lives quietly and in peace. Most try to make up for the evils of what they are." Cedric stated. "So it's not obvious that I'm a vampire? I guess that's good, I've been trying to blend in since I was turned." He sighed. "Your schoolmates are fortunate to have you looking out for them."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 am

"How old were you when you were changed, Cedric?" Allison asked, now walking up to her room, "You can follow me, you know." Allison then lugged herself up the stairs and into her room, finally, on her bed. Allison's hazel eyes flicked up towards her door jam, "I mean, you act like an eighty year old man and I'm sorry but it's the twenty-first century, and I'm a modern woman." Allison nodded her head matter-of-factly, "I mean when's the last time you ever even had a crush? Or egged a house, anything!"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 am

Cedric chuckled. "I'm a bit old fashioned. I was turned when I was 19 years old." He replied. "I'd rented a room from this strange man and it was a good price and very close to my University. I'd been living there for about a month when he did it. It was the worst feeling in the world. I lost everything that night. I never saw my family after that, and well my "crush" was actually my fiancee. I never told her anything, I let her assume I was dead." He leaned against the door frame of her room. "Pretty tragic right?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 am

Allison frowned and nodded, "Yeah. well still, you're a teenaged boy, you should go back to High School or something. That'd be really cool." She smiled, "I mean just say you're Doctor Clarke's son, You look really different with no glasses and your hair down, you know.'' Allison nodded, "Come on! Lets enroll you."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:40 am

"That's a crazy idea." Cedric stated. "I've had quite enough of school. Though I suppose you're right about my age and all that. I typically have to pass for a resident when I work as a doctor. They wouldn't believe that I've been a doctor since their great great grandparents were children. Probably a little longer than that."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

Allison smiled and laid down on her bed and looked up at the glow stars that stuck to her roof from when she was a child. Allison closed her eyes, "Do you dream anymore, Cedric?" She asked, re-opening her eyes to look at him, "It's easy, just come lay here." She scooted over towards the wall of her bed to give him space.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:45 am

Cedric walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. "Dream? Vampires don't dream, we sleep like the dead."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 am

"No pun intended, I assume." Allison laughed a little and looked over to him, "Well, try. Lay down." Allison said trying to pull his shoulders toward the bed. "I'm sure you can dream, I know you don't have a soul or anything, but you still breath. I'm sure they're one think you can imagine. Everyone has an imagination... even leeches." She smirked and lay back down with a sigh. "I want to go to a really prestigious college, I don't really know what I'm good at yet though, besides history."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:51 am

"No pun intended." Cedric said. He followed Allison's suggestion and laid back on the bed. "Well of course I imagine things, but I don't really dream. I suppose I think life ended when I was turned."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 am

"Well I don't think so. I can see you, and touch you, and hear you, I think you're still alive.. somehow." Allison turned to him, "So tell me, ever a soldier? What war? I want to know your life, Cedric." Allison smiled and shut off her light. There was still her glow stars glowing on her ceiling, and a small dim light by her door, "Here's a secret, I'm kind of afraid of the dark."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 am

"I was a surgeon in the Civil War. I lived in London during both World Wars." Cedric said. "Why are you afraid of the dark?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 am

"Tell me about World War 2. Thats my favorite Era." Allison smiled and curled up on him, beginning to yawn, "I wanna know about everything.''
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 am

"Well it was supposed to be the war to end all wars, or so they said." Cedric replied. "I remember it as being incredibly bloody, it was a different kind of war."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 am

"I know that, but tell me your personal experience, thats what I want to know!" Allison said, her eyes shutting.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

"Well in war life goes on. People get sick, hospitals are full of people looking for help. There were a few times where I had to hope that the air raids wouldn't hit the hospital and kill all the people in it." Cedric said staring up at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"Did you ever want to turn anyone then?" Allison asked, "I mean, they were sick and dying and I don't know, If they had a chance to live... per say..." Allison sighed, "I don't know.''
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

ooc//: I've been meaning to talk to you about Azzy's story, but I wasn't sure when a good time would be. Anyway....posting by way of stalling. Also let's pretend Ceddie didn't say "I've never changed anyone"

ic/:

"I did turn someone, just once." Cedric replied. "I just couldn't allow her to die."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 pm

"Why not?" Allison replied.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:03 pm

"I found her in the street during an air raid. She'd been beaten and probably raped and left for dead. I managed to get her home and I tried to save her." Cedric replied.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm

"What if she wanted to die?" Allison asked, "I mean it's a little selfish don't you think?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Masen stepped out of the dorm and shifted his backpack so it was a little more comfortable. He glanced at the sky and glowered at the sun which was just peeking out over the horizon. "Why did I pick really early classes?" He asked himself aloud. He began walking to his class. He kept his head down to avoid attracting attention. He was certain his parents were trying to find him, well at least his mother. When he arrived at his English class he picked a seat at the back of the room and sat down. He pulled out his notebook and pen and began to absentmindedly draw in the margin.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm

ooc: New person!

ic:
"No Stop! I'm sorry!" a voice cracked as desperate sobs came from a pale girl.
"Shut up! We're over!"
Slam.
Gwendolyn Sanders, a Los Angeles native and currently studying at UCLA, fell to her knees pathetically. Many said she was too pretty to be such a sad girl, but she was. Constantly being pushed around by her highschool sweetheart who he just caught with a pair on panties that was indeed not hers. With her long, Burgundy hair and forrest green eyes, she held her face into her slim, pale hands. Eventually, she rose and began to leave, "I'll be back for my sh** later!" She called before pivoting back towards the stairs.another face in the crowd, she passed plenty of strange people in this sinful city. She wiped her tears from her face right when her phone beeped telling her she had class, "sh**." she muttered before sprinting back towards the English building. She fixed her cream sweater and slid through the ajar door, taking a seat in the back. "whew'' She muttered.
"Nice of you to join is Miss Sanders." Said the proffessor obnoxiously before going back to his lesson.
Just then she let her head hit the desk.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Masen observed the girl as she walked into the class. Over the course of the semester he had noticed that she would often come into class with a sad look on her face. Today she looked as though she had been crying. He silently wondered what she would have been so upset about. When she slid into the desk beside him he heard the teacher mention her name. "Excuse me. Do you need some paper and a pen to take notes?" He asked her.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Gwendolyn didn't respond to the boy at first, she just hid her face and hid frome everyone. Just then, she fixed her varsity sweater from highschool and looked at him, "Um. Yes, please... I left all my stuff at home." Her voice was no louder than a whisper, her face hard, but sadness was apparent in her forest green eyes. She then looked at the board and looked down towards her desk. She didn't want to look at the boy next to her, she saw him all the time and thought he was.... strange, or tall or something wierd, he reminded him completely opposite of her boyfried... ex-boyfriend. She sighed and started to fiddle with the button on her sweater.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next