Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Roleplay.

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The NEW Roleplay. - Page 5 Empty Re: The NEW Roleplay.

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Masen silently pulled an extra notebook from his backpack and rummaged through the front pocket of the bag for a ballpoint pen. He handed the two items over to the girl. "Hopefully that'll help you for the rest of your classes." He could tell the girl didn't really want to talk to him. Hardly anyone wanted to talk to him, a fact that relieved him greatly. He didn't want to have any ties if he should have to leave suddenly. He did his best to lay low, but there were a too many factors to his life that could put him in danger at any time.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm

"Yeah.. thanks.." Gwendolyn sighed and looked over to the boy, you know she should've talked to him a little bit more, "So what high school did you come from?" Gwen asked, her head was resting on her desk, "I mean this is a freshman class and all." She didn't know why she was talking to him, maybe because she thought he was cute and needed something to rebound off of. Her dark colored lips parted into a small smile, "You seem like someone I'd get along with, believe it or not." Gwen made sure to keep her voice low. "My name is Gwen."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Masen looked over at Gwen. "I came from another town. I graduated from school in San Diego." He glanced back up at the board and jotted a note down. "Not many people can tolerate me. You might be better off not trying to get along with me." He stated. "My name is Masen."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm

"Not many people can tolerate me either." Gwen mumbled, "No one can, thats why we sit in the back." she smirked and turned her head back to the board and their grumpy professor, Gwen played with the 'R' on her letterman's cardigan and looked at the little comedy tradegy pin.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 pm

"How about I buy you a cup of coffee or something after class? I have a two hour break after this class." Masen replied, he could tell that Gwen needed some cheering up and though he wasn't the most cheerful of people his mood was a little better than hers seemed to be.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 pm

"Um. Sure." Gwen replied, a little taken back maybe he was secretly in love with her or something? Gwen shook her head at that ridiculous thought, but maybe she could- No Gwen was alot of things but a b**ch wasn't one of them.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:30 pm

The rest of the class seemed to crawl by, as all classes do at that time of day. Masen had filled the margins of his note pages with random drawings by the time the teacher had dismissed them. He snapped up his backpack and strode out into the hallway. He leaned against the wall opposite the classroom while he waited for Gwen to come out of the classroom.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

The rustling of students awoke Gwen from her daydream, she looked around not seeing Masen anywhere. She frowned and picked up her notebook and pen before striding through the doors, nearly running straight into Masen on her quiet search for him. "Oh Hello." She stated with a small smirk, "Are we still on for coffee?" she asked, looking around at some people who were glaring at Masen. A group of goths, of course. This somewhat irritated Gwen, what would they want from him? She cocked an eyebrow and glanced at him. This sparked her curiosity but not to the point where to take action on the group of goths who obviously didn't realize you leave your style in High School. Annoyed, she looks back at Masen, "Want to get out of here?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Masen glanced at the group of goths. "They seem to envy my deathly pale skin." He quipped. "Where would you like to go for coffee? Do you have any preferences?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 pm

She smirked, "It's kind of hard to keep that look in California." she stated with a small nod. She turned her head back towards him, "Nothing in particular, where would you like to go?" Gwen tilted her head slightly, now they she was slightly more comfortable with this strange Masen boy, she was showing her quirks slightly. Though, it didn't change the throbbing in her chest from earlier this morning when she discovered her cheating ex and it somehow being her fault. Her lips twisted into a small frown, "I'm broke though, so it can't be anywhere too fancy I suppose." Awkwardly, she fidgeted with her sweater, "shall we?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"I have some extra money." Masen replied. "I invited you so it's my responsibility to pay for your coffee or anything else you might want." He rolled his eyes. "My father is from England and he's pretty big on etiquette, I think it rubbed off on me." He smirked. "How about the coffee shop on the corner?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm

she nodded to the idea of the coffee shop on the corner, "England? How posh, no wonder you're so pale." She giggled, "I wish I was cool like that, I think the my dad's from cleavland, thats about as cool as I get." She laughed and began to walk towards the coffee shop alongside him, looking around in the campus to all the busy students. She frowned, "Did you know that UCLA is haunted? At least, that's what everyone tells me, I'm not really into believing ghosts and vampires and such are real." Gwen's eyes flicked towards Masen, "But it's always fun to go to haunted places and graveyards to see if you get scared." she smirked, "Did you ever do stuff like that?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Masen chuckled. "I stay pale because I use a lot of sunblock. Having a dad from England isn't all that great, though I suppose I say that simply because I'm used to him being my father." He looked at her. "Haunted? What kind of ghost or ghoul lives here?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm

"I don't know, but in that building over there there's supposed to be a couple ghosts because it was like a church underground or something like that." Gwen shrugged and looked at him, "It's really dumb, they used to like drink blood and do creepy pagan rituals." She nodded, "At least, that's what I heard, I really don't know." Gwen shut her eyes, "I hate daytime." She muttered, "I wish I took all my classes at night."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm

"That is creepy and it really doesn't surprise me." Masen said. "You'd be surprised about some of the cult rituals." Masen squinted at the sun. "Yeah it is really too early for a class."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:34 pm

"We should go there tonight." Gwen smirked and looked at him, only half joking, "I mean I have nothing to do. Do you?" Gwen looked over back towards the building. Suddenly, she got a strange eerie feeling, especially when she looked at Masen. The way he was dressed, the way he spoke, she fanned looked down at her feet, "Masen, do you believe in vampires?"

((Oooo she's got a secret.))
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:37 pm

"Do you know how to get down there?" Masen replied. "Actually I do, believe in vampires. What about you?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 pm

There was a long pause, "Yes." She replied simply, almost as if she was now distant, "I do." She shook her head, "I mean I guess that makes me all goth and stuff, but I don't care, I'm pretty sure they exist. Have you heard of the girl who was killed right outside of campus? Stabbed in the neck..." She shrugged.

((I know who I'm going to add. Lawl. It can be apart of her secret.))
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 pm

"Yeah I heard about that this morning on my way to class." Masen replied. "Either a vampire or one of those goth serial killers. Believing in them doesn't make you a goth."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm

"It's creepy, it doesn't make me feel that safe." Gwen frowned, "Why do you believe in them, I mean no one really believes in them unless they think they had an experience, you know?" Gwen examined him one more time, there was something about him that just didn't feel right.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm

"Yeah hasn't that been the third or fourth murder like that?" Masen asked. "My belief in vampires has...complicated roots."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked, "Do you have some creepy decent from Jack the Ripper? Or Vampires?" She giggled a little at the absurdity of it, "Don't tell me, your parents are vampires and your a vampire and your whole family is a bunch of vampires." she laughed.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 pm

"Jack the Ripper wasn't a vampire, I don't think. My dad would know better than I.....would." Masen said without thinking. About halfway through he realized that he'd let something slip. "My dad is an amateur historian of sorts. My family is odd. Kinda like the Adams Family, well they're just as dysfunctional. They're just not a wacky variety of monsters." He said with a chuckle.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

"I really love history, that's what my major is." Gwen replied, "Jack the Ripper is on my favorites list, along with Henry VIII, Marie Antionette, and World War Two." She smirked, "I'm kind of lame. I know this..... old lady.. who knew the girl who posed to Rosie the Riveter and it was really cool. I'm into all that pin-up stuff too." Gwen toyed a smile, "I like that kind of sex appeal."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Oh cool. I'm not sure what I'm majoring in. Right now I'm just trying to get my general courses out of the way. I came to college to get away from my family." Masen replied.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next