Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Roleplay.

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The NEW Roleplay. - Page 6 Empty Re: The NEW Roleplay.

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Gwen decided she was going to wear a rosary whever she was around Masen, "Why would you want to get away from your family? Can I see them?"

((Can we make it night? Maybe he's like really thirsty and he's a newborn?
and I can enter my new character in?? Well.. theyre not new but you know who they are.))
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:23 pm

((Sure, I'm all for it being night time))

Masen chuckled. "The first time we talk and you already want to meet my family." His smile faded. "It's a really long story, and I don't think it's one you'll want to hear right now."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 pm

"I have tons of time." Gwen replied with a laugh. She turned to him and felt the rosary under her sweater burn slightly, she looked at him directly in the eyes and sighed, "I-I-I-" She paused and all of a sudden couldn't say a word. His eyes were just so mesmerizing, the gold flakes glinting in the lights from above, the green surroudning his small black pupils. Gwen wanted to run, but her eyes couldn't break his gaze. On the inside she was panicking, but on the outside she almost... wanted him. Her hands slightly unbuttoned her varsity sweater and she slowly took off her rosary and tossed it to the ground.

"It seems like theres another one of us." A voice purred from afar. Her crystal blue eyes gazing at the couple far across the way, she smirked, "Flint deary, it looks like we have some competition."
A man towering beside the beautiful woman glanced over to the couple and smirked.
She rose, "Lets go, we don't want to interrupt his feeding time. He's new, I can smell it."
They began to walk off, undetected.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Masen noticed the pulse at Gwen's neck. The steady beat was mesmerizing. With a start he realized that he hadn't fed, and the lure of her was very inviting. He could feel his fangs itching. The glint of Gwen's rosary falling to the ground snapped him out of it. "I should probably take you home." He said. "It's getting late and I have some papers to write." He stated the homework lie came so easily.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Gwen looked at her rosary and back up at him, she then proceeded to take her sweater off and inch a little closer. Inside Gwen was screaming and telling her to stop but physicially she couldn't. She wanted him, that was the only thing her body was telling her to do... "I can't stop." She finally choked, she looked back up at him and finally she quieted again.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 pm

"Gwen, you have no idea how much danger you're in right now." Masen whispered, he tried to ignore the sweet temptation of her bare throat. He leaned into her throat and sank his fangs into her neck.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 am

Gwen gasped and then moaned slightly, she had her arms around his neck for support. Her neck throbbed but the rest of her body felt pleased, she let out another small breath and her eyes rolled shut.

"Alright tiger settle down we don't need anymore murders." A voice called from behind, "Besides that's my roomate you're drinking, only I'm allowed to do that and she doesn't even remember." A laugh came from the woman. She gracefully walked over towards the feeding boy, "Don't kill her..." She whispered, "Or I'll have to kill you."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 am

Masen slid his fangs out of her throat and stared in horror at her throat. He looked at Gwen's room mate. "Who are you?" He asked.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 am

"Mimi Dubois, French Revolution, apart of the Dubois Coven, Pureblood." Mimi smirked, "Didn't your maker teach you any manners? You're supposed to greet me with a bow or a kneel or something." Her sharp eyes focused onto him, "This is Flint, my servant." Flint only nodded towards him, "I hear your name is Masen. I've met your father before, man you two are spliting images of eachother, I almost thought you were him... he used to be a Dubois, you know." Mimi looked at Gwen, who was now lying on the floor and sighed, "Flint." She snapped her fingers and Flint already was tending to her with vampire blood, "You and your sister are quite the talk of the council, it's rare that a non-pure vampire reproduces with a human... a hunter at that!" Mimi smirked slyly and held his face in her hand to observe, "You're new to this, aren't you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am

"Well if you know about my family, then you'll know why I had to be changed and I suppose you'd also know how old I am." Masen replied.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 am

"Don't have an attitude with me, boy." She hissed, "I haven't seen your father since he was new like you. In fact, a friend of mine was the one to change him. He had so much potential to be something great." Mimi looked at him, "And so do you... and your sister is still a human. I hear she's mad, is that true?" She walked around him, "Will your sweet father ever have the guts to put your poor sister out of her misery?" she smirked.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am

"My sister isn't mad enough to warrant her needing to be 'put out of her misery'. I'm not sure I'm really all that interested in being "something great"." Masen replied he looked at Gwen. "Why do you use her as your own personal snack?" He asked. "Don't you think she's been through enough?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Mimi laughed, "Oh, you're serious?" Mimi tried to hide her giggling a little more as Flint appeared beside her, he too, amused. "Because she's human of course! Don't you see?" Mimi tilts Gwen's face more towards the light with her foot, "A girl, born and raised here, no daddy, family troubles so she comes here to get away from it all." Mimi laughs, "it's perfect! Besides, she never remembers when I bite her because she's asleep or thinks she has crazy lesbian dreams of me." Mimi's laughter then returned, "She's just some prey, though, I do see some potential in her aswell. She'd be a great Dubois."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 am

"You're horrible." Masen replied. "Though I'm hardly surprised. Are you responsible for the murders around here?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 am

Mimi made an offended face, "Of course! Though, I can't take all the credit, Flint here is the one who likes to rip there throats out." She smiled as he offered his arm to her, "Well it was a nice chat indeed Mr. Clarke, but I see you have a bleeding girlfriend you need to attend too and you are beginning to bore me. Toodaloo!" Mimi then turned with Flint and instantly they were gone.

Gwen on the other hand was going in and out of conciousness, though her wound was now fastly healing.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 am

Masen turned to Gwen and was about to try to patch her neck up when he noticed that the wound on her neck had almost healed. "That's odd." He said. He picked her up and carried her to the house he had rented when he first arrived in LA. He placed her on the couch and went to find a pillow and blanket to put over her.

((I know I said he came out of the dorm...but the only reason he has a dorm room is because it's a requirement for freshmen to live on campus if they don't have family in town))
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am

The morning night peaked through the dark curtains of Masen's apartment and Gwen's eyes fluttered open. Her head throbbed and she sighed, did she party last night? All she remembered was Masen looking at her then.... nothing. She looked around, confused, then frantic. She frowned.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

Masen sat in a dark corner of the living room. He watched Gwen for a moment the feeling of self loathing returning in full force. "Good morning" He said. "How are you feeling?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:26 am

"Did we get drunk last night?" Gwen asked, really confused, "I'm kind of a violent drunk.... so it makes sense you took me home." Just then Gwen gasped, 'We didn't have sex did we?!" She looked around, a little frantic, "sh**." She laid back down, "I promise you I'm not that big of a whore I just was really sad and weak because my boyfriend dumped me and sh** and uh-"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

Masen stood up and moved toward the couch. "No, we didn't have sex. We really didn't do anything that you'd need to regret. You passed out so I brought you here." He decided to omit the details of how she passed out and the conversation he'd had with the pureblood. He silently wondered what his parents would have done in that situation. "Do you need any Tylenol or something? A cup of coffee? Something to eat?"
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 am

"All three." She replied with a sigh, "That would be weird, I mean it's already weird I'm at your house."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 am

Masen chuckled. "Weird is normal for me. If you met my family, you'd understand." He walked into the kitchen. "Anything you want in particular? I have a box of Rice Krispies if you want cereal." He asked while he put on a pot of coffee.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6