Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Roleplay.

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The NEW Roleplay. - Page 2 Empty Re: The NEW Roleplay.

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

"Just a little, but I like to live on the edge, you know?" She cracked a smirk, "Um. Yeah. Sure. It'll be nice after a few months of not being able to use it.''
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Cedric chuckled and gathered the items he would need to take the cast off. "You are aware that you will need to wear a brace for a few more weeks right?" He asked as he cut the cast off of her wrist. "Take it off in the evenings and exercise your wrist. You'll have to stay out of work a little longer though."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know. I can still do what I need to do in a brace, heck it'll help." She cracked a smile, "So, Doctor Clarke, what are you like when you take the suit off?" She smiled, "Any women in your life?" She put her arm out, waiting for him to saw the evil contraption off.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Cedric shook his head. "You would be surprised how many women ask me that same question. I think it has to do with the young doctor part." He grinned. "I am single, I live alone , and spend a lot of my time reading. Occasionally I'll take random long walks on the beach." He cut the cast in two and handed her the pieces. "There you go. All finished."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

"Walks on the beach? Why, aren't you Prince Charming for all the 40 year old prudes that walk in and out of here." She chuckled at herself, "What kind of books do you read? Do you believe in all the vampire garb like everyone else?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Cedric laughed "Vampire garb? What on earth do you mean by that?" He shook his head. "I read a great many books. Different genres, at the moment I'm reading Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde. As to the walks on the beach. I happen to enjoy the smell of the ocean. It reminds me of home."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 pm

"You know, like there is vampires living among us here, killing us and sh**." Allison smirked and raised a brow, "How about in Britland? It's not necessarily 'home' here in the wonderful SD."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 pm

"Well I do believe there's unexplained things in the world. I prefer not to delve into them. So I can't say if I believe in vampires or not." Cedric replied. "Britain is a lovely place, but I didn't want to stay there after I finished school. I go back every so often. I like it here in this area. It's not exactly like home, but if I wanted home I could be there now. The smell of the ocean is a comfort to me at times."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well everyone loves the beach." Allison replied, "I do.. it's calming. It's not easy, what I do, that is."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Cedric pointed at the X-Rays. "I can tell." He said. "Alright I shall need to see you in two weeks to see how your wrist is doing. Call my nurse if you feel any unusual pain."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

"Um... Okay." Allison replied.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Cedric chuckled. "My apologies I have to go back into doctor mode." He said. "I have a few more patients to see."

Adriane walked into the mansion. It seemed quiet during the day, but she half expected that. Not all vampires liked to be awake during the day. Those who did stay up during the day were probably in the various rooms of the house. She walked through the hallway,the sound of her converse sneakers on the floor seemed to echo through the house. She cringed and attempted to silence the sound of her footsteps as she walked toward the staircase.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 pm

"Closing in." A faint mutter came from Allison, racing through the forest in her combat boots, the trees stalking her, their eyes watching, ready to feast. Before Allison could stop three vampires were already around her closing in. She sighed and pulled out her pistol, one lodging right in the red haired girls head. The man behind her was quickly staked... but the last one decided to put up a fight, "Hah. Hiding?" She couldn't help but chuckle until she was quickly knocked to the ground and her left arm bitten into, she screamed but almost as if it were a reflex, her pistol was too it's head after taking another chomp into her legs, "You're gross, you can't seduce me." and just then, the vampires life was over. Allison groaned and turned over, She took some excess cloth from her under shirt and tied them around her wounds, "The one time I decide not to wear them, they do after my legs.." She mumbled, but then, she heard a rustling in the bushed and was quickly on her feet, awaiting for the next foe.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Cedric had decided to take a nice leisurely stroll through the woods. It was unusual for anyone to want to be in the woods this late at night, not to mention stupid. He heard the noises from the meadow ahead of him and broke into a run. He came into the meadow and noticed Allison. He blinked in shock. "Miss Alexander, if I'm right?" He said.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Allison instantly let her guard down in shock, "Doctor Clarke?" She put her pistol in the holster and came towards him, "Why are you here? It's late... and.. yeah." She raised a brow, "It's not safe here."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Cedric gestured to the dead vampires on the ground. "I gathered that." He looked at her weapons. "So you're a hunter. I should have known from all of those fractures you've had."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

"How do you know about hunters?" She asked.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm

"I've met a few in my lifetime. Sad to say a few have tried to kill me." Cedric replied. "I assure you I'm quite harmless. They wouldn't believe me though."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Allison raised an eyebrow, "I-I'm not quite sure I understand." Her hand instantly coming back to her gun. Suddenly, her bad wrist started to cramp and she whined, but she pulled her gun out anyways, "You're... not human." She stated, a small sense of fear cracking her hard exterior. She then realized, He is a vampire! She took a step back and kept her gun pointed right at him, "I'm going to blow your brains out."
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Cedric sighed. "I am not human. I'm a vampire, but not like these ones here. I don't kill people to get what I need and I've never changed anyone. I never asked to be what I am, and if I had my way I would have died many years ago." He held up his hands. "If I had wanted to hurt you I could have given you something to kill you or even charged you when I first came into the clearing."
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 pm

((Azrael: YOU CHANGED ME YOU JERK D:< ))

Allison was furious, how could she not have seen this? "GET ON THE GROUND, NOW." She yelled, her gun now poking him in the head, a small tear rolled down her face, "You heard me!" She kicked him and attempted to send him to his knees.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

((Cedric: It was my writer's fault! Blame her!))

Cedric dodged her kick easily. "Miss Alexander, I have never done anything to harm you. If you would allow me to leave I will never bother you again." He said after he landed in a crouch away from her.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 pm

"Stop!" She yelled, "Stop it, you're my doctor, your not a vampire I dont believe you!" She frowned and kicked him, 'Youre not even worth it..." She turned and began to walk off.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Cedric stood up and walked away. "I'm sorry." He said as he passed into the trees. He ran home to his somewhat ramshackle house and closed the door behind him. He stared at the door for a moment and walked away without locking the door. He walked to his library and attempted to lose himself in a book. Instead her face as he had last seen her would come to mind.

((Edit))
~~~~~~~ Next morning?

Cedric stood in his office surrounded by boxes. He frowned at the empty space around him and picked up another book and placed it in the box on what was once his desk. He taped the box shut and worked on filling the next box. He had a few more boxes worth of his things to go. "Amazing how one person can cause me this much trouble." He said to the bare wall in front of him.

FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 am

Allison peaked into his office and stood in the doorway, she didn't really know why she was there, beside the face shes getting her brace off. She looked at him and sighed, "Knock Knock." she sated, leaning up against the door jam. She smirked and kicked her foot a little, "leaving so soon, leach?"
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next