Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay

+3
Azrael
Panda
xxYukixAvengefulxx
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Roleplay - Page 39 Empty Re: The Roleplay

Post  PandaDosage Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:02 pm

(( Awwww but Allison should luff Ani x3
I so wanna RP Allison and Ani now xDD
WHERE IS TRISH?! ))
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://pandapalssyntaa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:01 pm

ooc//

I would! But I'm grounded fer now.
Maybe when I get off I will ^_^
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaDosage Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm

(( well ani is chatting with Masen ATM XD;;

Oh!! Ani could be like... Allison's shopping buddy XDD even tho she doesn't like shopping XDD ))
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 am

PandaDosage wrote:(( liam is such a meanie x3 ))

Sari sniffled and held her hand out to her mom. "hug too..." she said. "I'll be okay mommy. But I'm never ever talking to Liam again." she sniffled. She kind of figured she might break that vow. Seeing as she couldn't stand him in the least.

(( x3 she should like, never talk to him until they're like... Older. XDD and ignore him, and stuff, so when he makes mean comments she just leaves and acts like no one was there >3 or something. XDD ))

Dawn nodded and hugged Sari. "Oh Sari, I'm sure that's not true. You two just have to get used to each other is all." She said.

(( Aww. That'd be so mean. XD ))
Panda
Panda
Admin

Number of posts : 1255

http://pandas-blood.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaDosage Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 am

(( xDD then, Liam finally has had enough because he wants a reaction out of her, so be kinda starts yelling at her asking why she never pays attetion, then she yells at him because she gets mad and tells him because he's so mean to her, and then something happens. XDD or whatever.
It might be a little mean but kinda cute if you think of it. X3 ))

Sari frowned, upset that her mother didn't understand. She sighed and hugged her mother anyway, not wanting this conversation to drag out any furthur.
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaDosage Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:23 am

Kenji bared his fangs. "so an angel..?" he asked. Marae nodded her head, her eyes flowing Kenji attentively. Kenji sighed after a while then sat down. "I was thirsty." he whined. Marae let out a relieved sigh, then brushed her blonde hair out of her pale blue eyes. "I'm sorry..." she said. Kenji rolled his eyes. "as if." he said unhapily.
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Panda wrote:Kira sighed and looked at Cedric. "Why are you inviting us to stay with you?" She asked him.

Liam stopped the game and looked at her parents. "Why can't you? You were dancing before. Even though you looked stupid doing it." He said.

"Well, at first we didn't get off on a good start. But soon we warmed up to each other. I told you how I was turned and had been a dancer almost my whole human life. I showed you how to do a simple dance and soon we fell in love. If I remember correctly that night or the night after we went to a field and watched the stars." Dawn said.

"Well for one this place is filled with hunters." Cedric pointed out. "And two you guys look like you could use a place to stay."

((Sorry I disappeared for a few days....lol))
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 pm

"I've seen hunters before and I also know this place is full of vampires, too." Kira said. She looked away and sighed. "I'll go look at your place. If I don't like it I won't stay." She stood up and put her hands on her scrawny hips.
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:02 pm

ooc//
I have to write a scary story for a class in school and I almost have it done. You guys want to read it? :3 You have to read alot into it before you get to the actual scary part.
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaDosage Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:49 pm

(( -flail-
Trish reply ani?? .3.

PANDA.
I would like to read. :3
Andand, more Sari and Liam RP? ))
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

ooc//
Okay. I'll post it up as soon as I finish typing it on Word.
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm

ooc// Tell me what you guys think. Sorry it's so long.

Alone in the middle of an old forest sat an old Victorian style mansion. It was once a mansion full of life with a stone path leading up to the now abandoned home, but now the stones were either taken out or grass and moss had covered over them. Vines now covered the mansion and the only way to truly find this place was if you accidently stumbled upon it, but it wasn't always that way. It once was home to a wealthy couple and was passed down from generation to generation. On the back side of the house was a large stain glass window on the second floor. It showed a picture of a cross covered in vines and thorns. It was probably the only thing of the house that was still intact.

Before its abandonment it was a special house, but now it hasn't been in use for almost a decade. The residents of the town just outside the forest had rumors of what happened to it. Some say the family had just up and moved and didn't want to sell the house so they just kept it like it was and some say they died and haunt the house. Nobody was ever really sure what happened to them, but one thing the town knew was that the Ames' were always secretive.

Ever since it became abandoned teenagers of the town had a tradition that on Halloween night they would plan to try and find the mansion. Sadly they would never find it and just give up from exhaustion or boredom. Every year the number of teens that go in search of the mansion dwindle more and more. This year only three were only brave enough, or as some people said stupid enough, to go search for the house.

The two of the three were gathered at the entrance of the forest. Adam, who was wearing a classic pirate costume, and Sam, wearing the same gypsy costume she wore last year and the year before that, were waiting for Emily. As usual she was late. The two heard footsteps and turned around to see Emily running down the road in a Little Red Riding Hood costume.

"Took you long enough." Sam complained.

"Sorry. You know I had to take my little brother around before I could come." Emily said, breathing heavily. As much as she tried to sound sarcastic it came off as if she was actually sorry.

"Let's just go." Adam stated, impatient with his two friends.

To the three it seemed like hours of walking through the thick forest before they stumbled up the large gothic gate of the mansion. Although the windows were cracked and the house was covered in vines it still looked somewhat nice. Even so, the three were surprised they had found it. The gate that surrounded the mansion was rusty and had a large lock on it. The three peered through the fence and looked at the large oak tree, the dead leaves slowly falling off it. There wasn't much scenery around it, but the tree and the over grown grass. Emily sighed and moved away from the gate, Sam and Adam following her action right after.

"Great, it's locked. Now what?" Sam asked as she shook the fence. She knew it was pointless, it wasn't like the fence was just going to open magically.

"Why not climb?" Adam suggested.

"Sam and I are both wearing dresses. Bad idea." Emily stated. She walked over to the edge of the gate and looked for a gap. She waved for her friends to come over. "Guys, I think the gate is broken over there!" She pointed over to the opening and ran over to it, her friends following behind her.

"You go first. You found the gap." Sam said and Adam simply nodded.

"What? Are you scared?" Emily snickered, dropping the basket she carried with her to the ground. She should have known better and she knew that. She was actually more scared than ever, but she just smirked and started to slip between the bars.

"Toss me the basket." Emily said. Sam tossed over the basket before climbing though. Next went Adam, who had almost gotten stuck. It was a tight fit after all. The three walked up to the house with Adam now leading the way.

"It's even creepier up close. I don't get why we're doing this anyway." Emily said. Her friends ignored her and Adam opened the large door quite easily. They walked in with Emily taking her time.

"We should split up and looked around." Adam suggested.

"Good idea." Sam said, nodding at the same time.

Emily was going to protest, but her friends were already gone. She sighed and decided to search upstairs. The floorboards creaked loudly as she walked and the stairs seemed even louder to her. She clutched onto her basket with her right hand and the railing with her left hand. Her palms were sweaty and her heart was pounding. When she reached the top of the steps she was mesmerized by the beauty of the stain glass window at the end of the long hallway.

"I shouldn't have come." Emily muttered to herself, now looking at the ground. This whole place was giving her the creeps. Not only that but she kept thinking she was hearing noises from each room she passed. She froze towards the end of the hallway. She heard a giggling sound coming from the room next to her.

"S-Sam? Are you in there?" Emily asked, slowly moving to the door. She grabbed the cold doorknob and slowly turned it. The giggling stopped as she walked into a room. It was hard to tell what most of the room looked like with only the moon lighting it. She could tell it was made for a child. There were dolls everywhere and in the corner was a small bed.

Emily moved closer to the bed. The room was even creepier than the outside of the house. She felt like the eyes of the dolls were following her every step. She picked up a tiny doll from the bed with her free hand. From what she could make out it had dark curly hair and a long satin dress. She couldn't make our anything else, but she noticed it had pale white skin.

The giggling came from behind her and Emily dropped the doll. It landed on the bed and Emily quickly turned around. She noticed a figure moving over towards a pile of dolls and clothes.

"Who's there!?" Emily demanded. The laughing grew louder from the pile. Curiosity ran through Emily's body and she slowly walked over to the sound. Her heart was pounding and it felt like it skipped a few beats. She looked over the pile and saw nothing there. She sighed with relief and smiled, but it wasn't long before her relief turned into fear again as she heard a crash behind her.

Emily ran out of the room and crashed into the room across from the other one. A horrible smell hit her and she quickly dropped the basket and covered her mouth. It smelled like something had died in there. She took one hand and searched for a light. For some reason her mind didn't register that even if she found a switch it wouldn't work. Soon after she couldn't find one she abandoned the search and ran out of the room. She gasped for air, but Emily didn't stop running. She skipped a few steps as she ran downstairs in search of her friends.

"Sam!" Emily yelled, seeing the back of her head and her sitting on the couch. Sam didn't move, though. Emily quickly moved toward her and shook her shoulders. Sam's head fell from its leaning state and was facing the ground.

Emily moved around the couch and her eyes widened. Sam's stomach was ripped open. Blood covered her stomach, lap, and parts of the couch she sat on. A few organs had spilled out onto her lap and onto the ground as well. Emily covered her mouth before she could scream and backed up. She hit into something. She jumped and turned to see Adam's dead body sitting in a chair. His head was tilted toward the light and Emily could see his mouth was sewn shout and his eyes were rolled back.

"They aren't done yet." A soft voice said. Emily turned to see a girl, looking just a few years younger than her, sitting next to Sam and fixing her head. In her right hand was a bloody butcher knife. Her white face was slightly covered in blood as well as her messy black hair and child-like black and white dress. The girl looked at Emily and grinned.

"Do you like my new dolls? I haven't had new ones since mama and papa. They didn't last long, though." She said. Emily couldn't move. No matter how much she wanted to her body wouldn't let her.

"Mama and papa didn't want anyone to know about me. They didn't want to share me, so I decided I didn't want to share them either. I made them my dolls." The girl said. She chuckled lightly and stood. The butcher knife swung between her fingers.

"I grew tired of them pretty soon. I'm so glad I have new ones now. I've been so bored and lonely." She said, moving closer to Emily. Emily backed away. "Don't worry, you'll get to join your friends soon."

The girl gripped the butcher knife and swung at Emily. Before it could strike her Emily ran from the spot, only getting a small cut. Her left arm now bleeding as she ran out of the house and straight into the gate. She shook the gate, only making slight creaking sounds.

"Help!" Emily screamed as loud as she possible could. The girl laughed from the porch of the house.

"There's no leaving." She said. Emily ignored her and tried to climb the gate. The girl didn't take long before she came up behind her and grabbed her, forcing her to the ground. Emily screamed as the girl raised the knife and struck her in the chest. The girl smiled and removed the bloody knife. She dropped the knife and moved over to Emily's feet. She grabbed her ankles and started to drag the dead body into the house, a trail of blood following them.

"Welcome to the family." She whispered, disappearing into the house.
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaDosage Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:36 am

(( That's SICK
DX
and scary. I think you'll get an A XDD ))
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 am

Panda wrote:ooc//
I have to write a scary story for a class in school and I almost have it done. You guys want to read it? :3 You have to read alot into it before you get to the actual scary part.

EhmiGawd! ME TOO Very Happy
We have to write LIKE Edgar Allan Poe. and when we got into that unit and Mr. Hab said we were I screamed XD
He's like the best teacher to ever grace this earth. Smile
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 pm

ooc//
Thanks. XD

We're reading some Edgar Allen Poe now. I hate my English class, though. Nobody knows how to read! A girl was actually having trouble reading teh word 'mystery'. My God.

So what do you think Azzy? Did you like mine?
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:54 am

ooc//

Wel are too ^_^
We red the "The Cask of Antimillo" Or something of the sort. Then I freaked out on how much I loved Murderes in the Rue Morgue and Lenore and crap. XD
Now were reading how he died and stuff Sad
THEY SAID HE HAD RABIES! >:O

And I agree, I hate it when people can't read. X3
I'm teh best in the class <_<
At like almost everything.
Gah Mr. Hab and I. XD Were soo cool when it comes to english. Razz
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:20 pm

ooc//
We read that last year.

Actually, nobody was really sure what happened to him. Some say he died like the rest of his family, some say he got drunk and died from drinking (which he WAS found on the curb of the road). I've never heard anyone say he had rabies, though.

I felt that way with my old teacher Mr. Thomas. 83 Now he's the principal. He's so awesome, but we wish we was our teacher again. And Mr. O is totall awesome. He's my match teacher. He read my story and liked it.

Last year in English was funny. My best friend was in my class with me and we love writing. We had to do a short story and mine was like six pages long and hers was like four. Everyone else had like one page or less then one page. We had to guess who wrote the papers and when it got to mine everyone was like "well it's either Jessie's or Kaira's". It was so funny. XD
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Panda wrote:ooc//
We read that last year.

Actually, nobody was really sure what happened to him. Some say he died like the rest of his family, some say he got drunk and died from drinking (which he WAS found on the curb of the road). I've never heard anyone say he had rabies, though.

I felt that way with my old teacher Mr. Thomas. 83 Now he's the principal. He's so awesome, but we wish we was our teacher again. And Mr. O is totall awesome. He's my match teacher. He read my story and liked it.

Last year in English was funny. My best friend was in my class with me and we love writing. We had to do a short story and mine was like six pages long and hers was like four. Everyone else had like one page or less then one page. We had to guess who wrote the papers and when it got to mine everyone was like "well it's either Jessie's or Kaira's". It was so funny. XD

Yeah. There was a theory that he died of rabies. D:
And Thats how it was with me! XD
There was a sub yesterday and no one got the worksheet (Even me kinda) and like I got asked by 10 people how to do it and what I got. XD
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:21 pm

ooc//
I don't think I've ever heard of that one. =/

...so....
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 pm

oooc///

Hmm...

OMG there's a senior at my school named Josh and he reminds me of Cedric, so I stalk him as Jane X3
He's so cool Smile We talked at Lunch today.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 am

Sam on her bed with her acoustic guitar, she sang quietly, "You know I could use somebody...." Sam muttered. She looked at the picture of her Jessie and Xavier on her nightstand. She really only focused on Xavier. She frowned, "Somebody.... ohh ahh ohh ahh ohh..... I'm ready... I'm ready.... I'm ready... I'm ready ohhh...." Sam stopped and put her forehead against her guitar. She couldn't like him... he was like a million years older than her! Literally.
She started again, "I've been roaming around I've been looking down and all I see...' She ended it there and sighed.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 am

((THIS IS MY STORY ^_^ The end sucks cuz my dad was rushing me >:O))
The sound of the large grandfather clock boomed throughout my lonely home. The alarming sound transmitted a sort of eagerness though my veins. For I know who was coming, which brought a sort of warmness to my heart. I anxiously waited for the arrival of one of the most beautiful women I knew, the lady who loved me as much as I loved her. Miss Lenore Pierce.
Ah Lenore. She was the beauty who haunted my dreams, the woman I am to marry. That is, if she says yes to me… Her large, doe-like eyes were the color of envy; one look could pierce you like a sharp knife to the heart. She walked like how a woman should walk. Lenore knew every manner in the book, which only made things easier for me. She came from the England when she was about thirteen. Her family was very wealthy. Ah, she made my heart flutter like the bats at night.
I could hear the soft clanking of a carriage approaching. I began to grow very nervous, but I went to a sprint to the door and onto the large porch to greet her. I combed my muddy colored hair and quietly waited for her to come up to me.
We were going to be completely alone tonight, I only ascribed one maidservant to serve us tonight and then she was done. We would have wine imported from one of the finest vineyards in Italy. Then for the main course, a nice roast… and to top it off (after she becomes my fiancée of course), we will have the simple pleasures of Vanilla ice cream. Lenore loved vanilla, especially during this time of year when it was cold. We could sit by the warm fire as the snow fell like shattering glass outside.
A soft smile came to my lips when I saw her before me. Immediately I went to my knees and kissed her hand
“Ma’lady.” I said quietly rising.
She seemed so distant, but she smirked, “Good Evening.” She simply stated.
I gave her a pleasant smile before letting her enter my humble home.

We sat in the grand dining room; I studied her as she sipped on her wine in a strange, stupor manner. The maid came in to take our plates, neither of us stirred. We sat in silence for many long moments, this was it. I rose out of my seat in a cautious manner and anxiously walked to her in the most casual way. She sat in an insensible way until I came to see her, then she put her full attention on me. I had that kind of effect on people. She looked at me curiously, as if she was wondering my intentions. Oh! She was in for a great surprise!
I tugged on my collar nervously before taking her cold hand in my warm ones and getting on one knee.
“Lenore Pierce,” I began, “We’ve known each other for about two whole years now, and I must say ever since that day in the garden I’ve been in love with you. I longingly waited for you. Now, you’ve accepted everything about me, my wealth, my home, even the times when I was maligned about starting that large controversy in France.” I laughed nervously, “I love you, Lenore, and I want you to be my wife and the mother of my children. So, Lenore Marie Pierce, please, will you marry me?” I asked.
At first, Lenore didn’t believe my small speech. She only sat in a small daze. I sat there frozen until she said something… after a few minutes in silence; she began to burst out laughing. My first feeling was pure discouragement, I was confused about her laughter, but I thought things would’ve been different. I felt embarrassed, like I never wanted to show my face ever again.
“Oh Mr. Grant!” She exclaimed between her laughs, “don’t be ridiculous! You’re just a very kind man, a good friend of mine. Please, do not be sad.” She said taking my hand in hers.
I looked away and pulled my hand from her grasp, “I am a fool.” I muttered.
She stood, “No, it’s not you, it’s me really… I do not have feelings for you in that way… well they are for another man.” She blushed.
At that point I became belligerent. My fist clenched and I grit my teeth, trying to fight off the tears, I pushed her to the ground, “Who is this man?! Does he have more wealth? A larger home? He is imposing to me!” I screamed. Frantically I looked around for something, anything. Then, there it was, her steak knife from our evening dinner. I smiled before taking the knife and plunging it though her heart chronically. I laughed at her screams, “You will love me!”
Fifty stab holes were in her chest, her face frozen in shock from my evil deed. I kept laughing in pain. I was in on top of her caressing her face in my hands, “Do not worry my wife, I shall protect you.”
I kissed her cold, expired lips, “Oh Lenore… we need to fix you up now don’t we? It’s not good to leave blood on the floor.” I picked her up in a conspicuous way. She was over my shoulder; I took her into the dressing room. It was finally time to use my sewing skills to good work.
Many hours passed and my beautiful wife was finally finished, she looked like a beautiful porcelain doll. I stood her up and began to dance to the imaginary song in my head, Lacrimosa by Mozart. I kissed her again, “My Lenore.” I whispered, “You are my heaven, my love, my everything… I would never hurt you.”
I chuckled, and laid her on the bed, we slept there for that night…

I didn’t wake up until three nights after from my drunkenness, only, Lenore wasn’t on her side anymore. Her spectral body was sitting on me, with a needle and thread, her eyes heavy.
“You damned me to the darkest chambers of Hell.” Her voice creaked. Her head turned towards me slightly before she softly kissed me. The issue was, I didn’t notice the knife in her hand that was in now in my chest, “Now you’re going to have an eternity in with me in hell.” She laughed seductively, “I love you, Mr. Grant…”
The Grandfather clock stuck, My last word before taking my last heavy sigh was “Lenore…”
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:41 pm

ooc//
Reminds me of that one song that you showed me before. =P
It's good, though! I liked it.

Mr. O and Ed want me to make a sequel to my short story. And then Mr. O wants me to make a story about an evil lunchlady who seeks revenge on children. XD Because Mike's (he's in my class) bump thing was like changing colors and he didn't get it until he ate lunch. We all said the lunchlady poisoned him.
Panda
Panda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:34 pm

OOC//:
Wow Panda that was a really creepy story....I think you'll give Stephen King a run for his money.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:45 pm

ooc//
Haha. Thanks.
Panda
Panda