Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay

+2
PandaDosage
Panda
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: The Roleplay

Post  PandaDosage Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Ani was thrilled that Masen's family let her stay here. She sat on her bed doing homework. She didn't know why she wasn't downstairs with Masen, but she liked to keep to herself once in a while. She wrote down the answer to a few mathproblems, and soon she got very bored. She sighed and set her books aside to look out the window. She hated feeling like she was here and just mooching off of Masen's family. She felt really bad, yet, good at the same time. She was thankful there were people such as Masen's parents. She looked at the scars on her wrists and frowned. They would be there forever, and on top of that, there was no "being emo" anymore. (not that she liked that, of course).
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://pandapalssyntaa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 pm

((Ok it took me awhile but I finally figured out a reply XD))

Masen stood up from the table and waved at his mother. "I'm going to go outside for awhile. I'll be back by dinner time." He said and walked out the back door. He sighed and walked towards the woods.
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaDosage Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm

((

ouo TRISH

make a neopets account.
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4000155
we're all here now. ^^;

Azzy's username is kaitlynxx
mine is panda_pals
Panda's is cupcakexmuncher

:3 comecome! And don't forget to read the rules and stuffis ))
PandaDosage
PandaDosage
Admin

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://pandapalssyntaa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FadingDarkness Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 pm

*Post* Just for the fun of it Razz
FadingDarkness
FadingDarkness
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:26 am

ooc: I miss you guys. ;'(
A lot....
I declare this lovely dead.
One last post to end things.

ooc:
The full, winter moon shone brightly through the large window of the ballroom. The room that held so many memories of the ghosts that now haunt the place. Kaname, Azrael, Amelia, Damien, Callum... The main five. The five that took in so many, how their bond was stronger than the heavens power. The power of a thousand angels could no longer take them away. Blood Red rose petals littered the marble floor. The floor where they danced and sang and laughed... where there eternal damnation didn't bring depression or hate. The unbreaking bond between Azrael and Damien... Kaname and his fatherly and majestic splendor, Amelia's heart and bond for her sister Azrael.... and Callums altogether love of all who entered the Mansion. All the guests and tenants, and the generations under them were all safe in this place. Though it was often destroyed and had to be rebuilt... they all loved it. Only their ghosts haunt the old mansion now, and urban legend, the town says. No one really knows what happened to the Ra'aesos and Hueretos and Amelia... The Clarkes dissapeared aswell. It was as if Vampirism and all the Angels and Demons that lie with this town had just vanished into the sky. Where their damnation was soon to be ending... where there was nothing but love and peace. Where mother and daughter, Father and Son, Brother and Brother, Sister and Sister, Husbands and Wives, where all relationships would grow... and the sadness would completely begone. There seperate ways they went... where each could only hope for the best for each one... The love they shared would never break... Ever.

Love,
Azrael Mae York.
June 21st, 2011.
Azrael
Azrael
Admin

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-04-29

https://immortal-love.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content